In order to complete your purchase or register, you will be asked to supply some personal information including your name, delivery details and email address. We collect your email address to enable us to confirm your registration or order details and communicate any promotions or special member offers to you. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and we will never share, distribute or sell this information to a third party. If at any time you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, please contact us and we will remove you from our email register immediately.
Delivery All orders within New Zealand incur a small delivery charge set by weight. The carrier of your order will be Post Haste (National) or NZ Post & Fastways (International or oversized items). We endeavour to dispatch your order within 24 hours of its payment receipt (usually within 48hrs) from Monday to Friday. You should always receive your delivery within 5 working days of placing your order, excluding rural deliveries where we allow for 7 working days. We can arrange to send items overseas; however delivery charges vary, and will depend on the destination, weight and size of your purchase. Please contact us should you require this.
If an item is sold out
We regularly update our website to ensure only our in stock ranges are listed, however, in the event an item you have purchased has since sold out we will contact you with expected time frames for your order to be received. If you are not happy to wait or we can not fulfill your order we will cancel your order and your credit card will be refunded (Usually within 7 working days).
Returns Little Red closet prides itself on its high standards of quality control but if your order is not quite what you imagined, wrong sizing or does have a fault, simply fill out our returns form on the returns page within 7 days of its receipt and we will exchange or refund your purchase.
All you have to do is:
- Return it to us at your cost within 7 days of contacting us
- Ensure the item is in its original condition, unused with the original tickets/labels in place.
- Please advise us whether you are sending the merchandise by courier or post.
- NOTE: Little Red Closet does not accept any non-faulty returns on: Clearance stock (unless faulty) and Special promotions (unless faulty)
We will then send the replacement back to you at our cost or refund your purchase. However, if your returned item is not a faulty product. We do not refund the shipping fee and refund will be less a small transaction fee.
What products are available to Pre order? We have a selection of brands that are available to make preorders on including Fairy Girls, Little Heros, Pebble Child, Chica, Banbao, Wonderworld wooden toys, blue ribbon, 2feettall. And feel free to enquire about anything on our website that isnt mentioned above. If a complete style is out of stock it will say Pre order beside Availablity. Or if just certains colours or sizes are out of stock then these items can also be pre ordered.
How do i make a Pre Order? Contact us via the contact us page telling us which item size and colour you would like then we will email you back advising your deposit ammount, payment details and approx delivery dates. You will then need to make your deposit to secure your order.
How do I select the right size footwear?
Just follow these three easy steps:
- Line up your child’s heels and insteps on a blank sheet of paper. Gently press on your child’s feet to make sure they’re flat and that the toes aren’t curled. Tip: Try ticking the bottoms of their feet to get them relaxed and easy to measure.
- Measure and mark in centimetres, draw a line in front of their longest toes. Allow 0.5-1cm extra when selecting your show size, more if the child wears thick socks with shoes. Don’t worry, it’s common to have one foot larger than the other, so be sure to use the longer foot to measure.
- Use this link to determine your childs size for our 2FeetTall range http://www.2feettall.com/template/2ft_size_chart.pdf
Note: Your child’s feet are constantly growing so measure them every 2-3 months. You are welcome to contact us directly if you require assistance. Our commitment is to respond to all emails within 2 hours during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.00pm).